Friday, August 24, 2012

Celine Dion poses topless for V magazine shoot


Forget Prince HarryCeline Dion took off her clothes for a photo shoot in her Florida home for Vmagazine's September travel issue, People reports. "I'm like this in my real life," Dion said. "I was scared a little bit because this is so different for me, but I'm glad I did it. Usually there's always a reason when I do a photo shoot, there's not the opportunity to go crazy." Well, let's not get too crazy -- let's remember you're a mother of three.
Dion is currently performing in Las Vegas as part of a three-year residency, but says her family is her main priority. "I thought I had a life before, but until I was a mom, I had no idea," she said. "Why would I want a hit? Why would I want to win awards? There is nothing I can hope and wish for my career: I can just hope to be blessed as a mother for the rest of my life the way I am now. That's the only nomination I want." Dion will have a lot of explaining to do when her kids grow up and discover their mother's topless photos. No kid wants to be in that sort of situation.
The magazine hits newsstands Aug. 30.
[Photo: Getty Images]


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...