Thursday, July 26, 2012

Carly Rae Jepsen on Justin Bieber duet: 'I'm sworn to secrecy'

Carly Rae Jepsen has described her duet with Justin Bieber as top secret.

The 'Call Me Maybe' star recently revealed that a collaboration with Bieber will appear on her upcoming disc. Bieber apparently recommended the track to Jepsen on their very first meeting.



In an interview with MTV News, she remained coy when asked for specifics about the song.

"The Justin song, I'm kind of sworn to secrecy on because I think we want to release it together at one moment," the singer said, adding: "But the rest of the album, I'm really excited for!"

Jepsen added that she is similarly proud of another track called 'The Kiss', which features RedFoo of LMFAO.

"[The sound is] definitely in my vein, but [RedFoo's] a really brilliant guy, and I think if anything when a collaboration happens, it's a little bit of everybody that makes it what it is. So maybe not just me and not just him, but us together," she explained.

Jepsen's studio album is expected to be released later this year.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...