Sunday, November 4, 2012

Lady Gaga says Adele is fatter than she is

In a recent interview, Lady Gaga discussed the recent attention and scrutiny she’s received over her weight, wondering why Adele doesn’t get the same kind of treatment.



E! News reports that the “Born This Way” singer sat down with Stylist U.K., where she revealed how annoyed she was after hearing the drama over her weight situation.
“When I heard [her weight gain] was on the news, where they talk about wars, the economy crashing and the election – I just thought, ‘This is f—king ridiculous.’ I mean, what kind of example is that to a young girl sitting at home?” the singer said.
Then the reports got Gaga thinking about other artists with weight issues. “Adele is bigger than me,” she continued. “How come nobody says anything about it? She’s so wonderful and I think her confidence is something I have to match.”
But when it comes to feeling comfortable and confident, the star revealed that nudity will always be soothing. “That is most me,” Gaga shared. “So I guess what I’m saying is when I’m wearing the bathtub. The bathtub outfit.”


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...