Thursday, September 27, 2012

Kirstie Alley - Lady Gaga defended by Kirstie Alley

Kirstie Alley - Lady Gaga defended by Kirstie Alley


Lady Gaga defended by Kirstie Alley

Kirstie Alley has defended Lady Gaga'sweight gain saying the singer looks better than ever since putting on 25lbs.
Kirstie Alley has defended Lady Gaga'sweight gain.
The 26-year-old pop star was slammed for recently putting on 25lbs but Kirstie - who has struggled with her own weight in the past - says the 'Toxic' hitmaker was so skinny that gaining a few curves can only be a good thing.
She told PEOPLE magazine: ''With [Lady Gaga], she gains [25] pounds and it becomes this huge thing.
''She was so freaking skinny that [25] pounds would make her a what, size two? There's an insanity here. I know it's a pressure on her. I know it is. It's really hard to play that game.''
Kirstie isn't the only one who thinks Gaga looks better since her weight gain, the 'Born This Way'singer recently said she's happier than ever with her body, especially because partner Taylor Kinneyis a huge fan of her new fuller figure.
Writing on her blog, she said: ''My boyfriend prefers me curvier.
''When I eat and am healthy and not so worried about my looks. I'm happy. Happier than I've ever been. I am not going to go on a psycho-spree because of scrutiny. This is who I am. And I am proud at any size."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...