Friday, September 21, 2012

Lady GaGa Doesn't Feel Bad About Gaining Weight

Lady Gaga
Lady GaGa, who was recently pictured showing off a fuller figure, broke silence on her widely-criticized weight gain. The outlandish singer shrugged off the critics, telling radio host Elvis Duran in a recent interview, "I really don't feel bad about it, not even for a second." 

"I have to be on such a strict diet constantly," the Monster ringleader opened up. "It's hard because it's a quite vigorous show, so I tend to bulk up, get muscular, and I really don't like that. So I'm trying to find a new balance." She added, "I'm dieting right now, because I gained, like, 25 pounds." 

GaGa blamed her father Joe Germanotta who opened an Italian restaurant in New York for her piling on the pounds. "I love eating pasta and pizza," she explained. "I'm a New York Italian girl. That's why I have been staying out of New York. My father opened a restaurant." 

"It's so amazing," she raved about her father's cooking. "It's so freaking delicious, but I'm telling you I gain five pounds every time I go in there." Now that she's aiming at losing her fat, she had to restrain herself from hanging out in the eatery. "So my dad wants me to eat at the restaurant, and I'm, like, I've got to go where I can drink green juice," she added. 

Earlier this year, GaGa revealed the restricted diet and the workout routine she had to endure to keep her slim body. "Just killed back to back spin classes. Eating a salad and dreaming of a cheeseburger," she tweeted. "Pop stars don't eat." 

Many fans were concerned about her back then. Her friend Elton Johnonce said, "I talk to her mum and dad about it. They worry." He continued, "She is frail, and she doesn't eat when she should do, and she's a girl, and it's tougher for a girl." 

Due to her bulging figure, GaGa sparked rumor that she's expecting her first child with boyfriend Taylor Kinney. "I think she is pregnant because she has been covering up this part of her body recently and I have been noticing that a lot," said fellow star Kelly Osbourne on Alan Carr's "Chatty Man". 

The pregnancy rumor was squashed though when GaGa was caught on camera smoking canabis on stage when performing in Amsterdam as part of her "Born This Way" tour. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...