Thursday, September 20, 2012

Rihanna - Rihanna's spiritual tattoos

Rihanna - Rihanna's spiritual tattoos

Rihanna's spiritual tattoos

Rihanna claims her numerous tattoos showher spiritual side and her feelings about God.
Rihanna believes her tattoos show how spiritual she is.
The 'You Da One' singer - who has nearly 20 inkings on her body, including a Sanskritprayer down her thigh, a star in her ear and the word love on the middle finger of her lefthand - thinks they all show how she feels about religion and her thoughts about God.
According to The Sun newspaper, she said: ''My tattoos are all spiritual and show how I feel about religion. I have a falcon which is an Egyptian falcon and is supposed to stand for God.''
Rihanna previously revealed she had the Egyptian tattoo - of the goddess Isis, renowned as the ideal mother and wife - in tribute to her late grandmother Clara 'Dolly' Braithwaite.
She wrote on twitter: ''Goddess Isis - Complete Woman - Model for future generations - #GRANGRANDOLLY - always in and on my heart #1love. (sic)''
The 24-year-old R&B star has also claimed the tattoos are a form of rebellion, just like many other things in her life.
She added: ''[I'm] rebellious through my music, through my fashion, tattoos, and my hair.''


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...