Monday, October 29, 2012

Lady Gaga’s rant @ Calvin Harris




LADY GAGA woke up on the wrong side of the bed yesterday.


Or maybe she woke up on the wrong side of her egg? Or her hamster wheel?

She had a rant on Twitter and a dig at CALVIN HARRIS – after he said on BBC Breakfast yesterday morning that he turned down the chance to work with her.





Gaga took to the social networking site to write: “Seems to be trendy lately to talk s*** about lady gaga when your albums/singles drop.


“Y’all should live off your own hustle.

“Never even emailed you @calvinharris I guess it’s hard to believe I write + produce my music.

“Cuz I’m a woman I don’t know about EDM right?”

That’s Electronic Dance Music, by the way.

Calvin then replied to Gaga: “No, your label emailed me.

“I always make sure I say I’m a fan when asked about it, I apologise if I offended u, wasn’t 

the intention.”

Gaga later said she accepted the apology – then retired to an abattoir in a bath of pig 

blood.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...